To give you the best pet sitting & Puppy adoption services we can, we meet with you and your pets before your departure in your home to become familiar with their routine. This complimentary consultation allows us to learn the necessary instructions you have for your pet and pick up your keys.
Rehoming & adopting a pet should be a exciting and stress free experience for the humans and the fur baby, Annie offers a simple & reliable adoption service to help owners transition a fur baby from one home to another with the well being & happiness of the fur baby being Annie’s No 1 priority, having years of experience as a dog owner/trainer coupled with human mother & grandmother Annie understands how important matching the perfect puppy for each family is for “happy ever after”.
All puppies are:
- Up to date with Worming & External Parasite control (fleas,ticks,heart worm)
- Toilet Training commenced
- Vet Checked
- Certified Fit to fly
- Basic Training commenced (sit, stay,come)
- Transport can be arranged Australia Wide at Buyers expense.
Please Contact Annie here to enquire to adopt ADOPTION INQUIRY
Pet Sitting Services
When you choose Pet Nanny Annie Pet Sitting to care for your pets in & around Glen Innes, you’re choosing unmatched quality and care for your dogs, cats, fish or any pets you have.
- NSW Police Check – Authorised In Home Carer
- Member of RSPCA for over 20 years
- Accredited Member PIAA Pet Industry Association Australia
- Member of Dogs NSW
- Pet First Aid Certificate
With every 30 minute visit, you can have peace of mind knowing that we do the following:
- Feed and refill water bowls (based on your instructions)
- Administer medications, if needed
- Exercise, play with, and love your pets
- Take your dogs out for walks or potty breaks
- Clean your cat or caged animal’s litter box
- Inspect your home for pet accidents and clean up, as necessary
Because we give a detailed report of each visit, you’ll know of every step we take to ensure your pets’ happiness. Whether you’re out of town or simply need us to check on your pets for a mid-day visit, we’re thankful for the opportunity to do so.
House Sitting Services
Each pet sitting visit includes house sitting services, so we’re able to do the following if you need them. If you do not have a pet and request our house sitting services, we’re more than happy to do that as a standalone service.
Our home care services include:
- Rotating lights and blinds
- Watering plants
- Bringing in mail, deliveries and newspapers
- Taking out garbage and recycling (when applicable)